Friday, April 11, 2014

2014 reading goals check-in!

So back at the end of 2013 I made some reading goals to expand my book horizons. Since we're 1/4 of the way through the year already (OMG!), I thought I'd revisit them and see how I'm doing so far!

Goal 1: 3 Pulitzer Prize winners/nominees.
WHAT WE TALK ABOUT WHEN WE TALK ABOUT ANNE FRANK by Nathan Englander
[1/3]

Goal 2: 5 classics/literature/modern classics
None yet!
[0/5]

Goal 3: 4 nonfiction books/collections
THIS STAR WON'T GO OUT by Esther Earl
TEACHING A STONE TO TALK by Annie Dillard
[2/4]

Goal 4: 3 books with LGBT characters
THE CORRECTIONS by Jonathan Franzen
THE EMPEROR'S CHILDREN by Claire Messud
[2/3]

Progress is being made, I guess! I also am doing a GoodReads 2014 reading challenge of 50 books, and I just hit 46%! 23 books so far this year. :)

Hope you all are having a great reading year so far. Did you make any goals for 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment