Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015

Linking up with The Broke and the Bookish and listing my most anticipated new releases for the rest of 2015! I don't have ten, so this is more of a Top Seven Tuesday. 


1. WINTER (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer

2. QUEEN OF SHADOWS (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas

3. THE LAST STAR (The 5th Wave, #3) by Rick Yancey


4. THE SWORD OF SUMMER (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #1) by Rick Riordan

5. BEYOND THE KINGDOMS (The Land of Stories, #4) by Chris Colfer

6. CARRY ON by Rainbow Rowell


7. THE GOLDEN SPECIFIC (The Mapmakers Trilogy #2) by S.E. Groves


What books are you most looking forward to in the next six months?

4 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to Winter as well. I still have to read The Glass Sentence, but it sounds amazing, and the book is so well designed.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The worldbuilding in THE GLASS SENTENCE is pretty spectacular! So creative and just HUGE. I highly recommend it!

      And WINTER! Finally! I feel like Lunar Chronicles fans have been waiting ages to get their hands on this book!

      Delete
  2. Queen of Shadows was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/top-ten-tuesday-8/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling QUEEN OF SHADOWS is going to destroy us all, but I'm still SO excited for it!

      Delete