Friday, August 7, 2015

YA Buccaneers Summer Reading Challenge: Week 10

Here's what I read this week for the YA Buccaneers Summer Reading Challenge. Interested in participating? Click here for details!



After two weeks of reading books that didn't fall into any of these categories, I FINALLY have some new squares to check off!

Banned book: THE CATCHER IN THE RYE by J.D. Salinger
Published in your graduation year: CROWN OF MIDNIGHT by Sarah J. Maas (reread)


This week we're also talking about our favorite summer reading spots! Here are my go-tos:
my book nook, complete with comfy recliner!


The open pavilion area in the corporate park where I work


On the couch with a cup of coffee
(Since THRONE OF GLASS has its origins in Cinderella,
what better mug to use?)
 
 
The Summer Reading Challenge is winding down! What did you read this week?

1 comment:

  1. I love your reading spots!! And you only have two more books to go ... Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete