Monday, May 30, 2011

that time I organized my bookshelves...

I've started a tradition of reorganizing my bookshelves after I move back home from college each spring. Books are scattered all over my room, in boxes from school, everywhere. So I pull all the books off my shelves, organize them in a manner only I understand (I don't organize by author, genre, or title: I use personal preference), and put them back.
Yes, I own quite a few books.

My summer reading pile(s). Expect reviews of them soon.

That's all for now, my lovely bookworms. What's on your reading list for summer?

3 comments:

  1. I have another recomendation for you....The Memory of Running. Great book, even Jason liked it! I am curious to hear what you think of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I just finished it and really disn't like it...

    Is the top book by the Full House girl?

    My summer list is not as extensive as yours, but I am anxiously awaiting the release of Before I Go to Sleep and Turn of Mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of Jodie's book. I used to be obsessed with Full House (cried for an hour straight the night it went off the air!) and have had her book on my to-read list for awhile now.

    Okay, and you have me intrigued - what does your personal preference organizational system consist of?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, yes, that's the girl from Full House. I've been meaning to read it for so long, think I'm going to start it soon. And thanks for the recommendation, I just Googled The Memory of Running and it sounds super interesting! *adds it to ridiculously long To-Read list* :]

    And Shari, I'll definitely let you know what I think of Jodie's book. Haha and my personal preference system...I organize my books by favorites. Basically my favorite books go on the top two shelves of one bookcase, and then the ones I don't love as much go on the bottoms. :p Which means Harry Potter and Sarah Dessen books are at the top!

    ReplyDelete