Saturday, August 18, 2012

Break from blogging...

Tomorrow morning, I'm moving back to SU for my senior year. I can't believe how fast this summer went, and I definitely can't believe this is my last year of college.

But I have a ton of work to do before graduation, and that means my blogging time is going to be seriously cut. I'm going to schedule a few posts (I love that Blogger lets you choose when the posts will appear) so that there'll still be the occasional updates, but I can't blog every day.

Hopefully I'll give updates about my writing classes like I did last year, let you guys know what I'm writing, things like that. I hope you'll stick with me, and I'll try and post as often as possible. :)

1 comment:

  1. So crazy ... weren't you just in Africa? Where has the summer gone?!

    ReplyDelete