Tuesday, May 26, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer



Linking up with The Broke and the Bookish to talk about the books I have in my (figurative) beach bag this summer. These aren't necessarily "beach reads" but they're at the top of my summer TBR list!

1. ROYAL WEDDING by Meg Cabot

2. THE BONE SEASON by Samantha Shannon

3. A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES by Sarah J. Maas

4. DAYS OF BLOOD AND STARLIGHT by Laini Taylor

5. BAD FEMINIST by Roxane Gay

6. LOOKING FOR ALIBRANDI by Melina Marchetta

7. THE OPPOSITE OF LONELINESS by Marina Keegan

8. THE NIGHT GARDENER by Jonathan Auxier (a former professor of mine, and the movie rights just got optioned by Disney!)

9. THIS IS WHERE I LEAVE YOU by Jonathan Tropper

10. THE SCORCH TRIALS by James Dashner



What about you? Which books are you taking on vacation (or stay-cation) this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment