Friday, June 12, 2015

YA Buccaneers Summer Reading Challenge!

I'm a tiny bit late to the party, but I've decided to participate in the YA Buccaneers Summer Reading Challenge. Check out the details here!

Here are the challenges for this summer:



Since I started a week late, here's my progress update for weeks 1 and 2.

Set during the summer: THAT SUMMER by Sarah Dessen
Book with diverse MC: TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE by Jenny Han
Book by your fave author: SAINT ANYTHING by Sarah Dessen
Freebie/Book of your choice: AN EMBER IN THE ASHES by Sabaa Tahir
Nonfiction/writing/craft: WILD by Cheryl Strayed

I've written reviews for almost all of these, so they'll be posted over the course of the next few weeks, if you're interested in hearing my thoughts. I'll link them from this post once they're up.

Are you participating in the YA Buccaneers Summer Reading Challenge? What categories have you checked off so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment