Wednesday, June 27, 2012

new directions and ideas

At the beginning of the summer I spent two and a half weeks in South Africa through Susquehanna's Global Opportunities program, immersing myself in the culture and writing about it. Since getting home, I've become obsessed with the idea of travel and new experiences, and I really want to add travel writing to my writing to-do list. I'm going to be trying my hand at travel essays (along with memoirs about my experiences), and I'll be posting some of them here (complete with pictures, of course! Because travel is always more exciting with pictures!).

This blog is turning into an all-encompassing writing blog, hence the new name: Always Write. I like the play on words, because I like to think I'm "always right," even though I know I'm not. Lots of new things will hopefully be coming soon, like the first of several posts about South Africa and maybe some layout changes.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment