The full rules are here, but here are the basics in case you want to join me!
-A chunkster is an adult or YA book, non-fiction or fiction, that’s 450 pages or more.
-Audiobooks and eBooks are allowed!
-Essay, short story, and poetry collections are allowed but they have to be read in their entirety to count.
-No graphic novels.
-Books may crossover with other challenges.
-You don't need to declare your books ahead of time.
-Anyone can join!
My goal is to read 5 chunksters this year!
Here is what books I think I'll read for the challenge (subject to change based on my motivation and other chunksters I may run across):
1. THE CORRECTIONS - Jonathan Franzen
2. LONG WALK TO FREEDOM - Nelson Mandela
3. GRACELING - Kristen Cashore
4. EAST OF EDEN - John Steinbeck
5. THE STORIES OF RICHARD BAUSCH - Richard Bausch
So who's with me? Anyone...anyone...big books need love too! :)