Linking up with The Broke and The Bookish to talk about my favorite books I've read so far this year (not including rereads). Ones with an asterisk next to them are new 2015 releases. If I've reviewed a book, I linked it as well.
1. SAINT ANYTHING by Sarah Dessen*
2. ALL THE RAGE by Courtney Summers*
3. AMY AND ROGER’S EPIC DETOUR by Morgan Matson
4. WILD by Cheryl Strayed
5. AN EMBER IN THE ASHES by Sabaa Tahir*
6. BAD FEMINIST by Roxane Gay
7. I WAS HERE by Gayle Forman*
8. FAIREST by Marissa Meyer*
9. A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES by Sarah J. Maas*
10. TO ALL THE BOYS I’VE LOVED BEFORE by Jenny Han
What are some of your favorite books you've read so far this year?