Monday, May 20, 2013

This happened.

Look! Look! It says "Creative Writing" on it and everything! 
 
 
 
Four years ago, this diploma was supposed to have something completely different written on it. I'm so thankful for the changes and choices I've made in the past two years that have helped me to the place I'm at today. I'm sad about leaving Susquehanna and my friends, but I hope the next part of my education will be just as exciting as this part was.
 
 
P.S. Tom Bailey smiled at me as all the seniors walked into the field house for graduation. That guy has taught me SO MUCH in two years and kicked my butt in workshop after workshop. It was really nice that he was there for graduation. In blue jeans and work boots under his faculty cap and gown. I'm really not surprised. :p

2 comments: